17 December 2008

Christmas markets

It has been so long since I did a post I've forgotten how to do it, but I've finally managed to remember how to put these pictures up.
The first picture is a new pattern called lozenge. When I was at school we had to fill in a careers questionnaire that had questions on like FILL IN THE LOZENGE.... Would you rather work with people or help sick animals?
At the end it tells you if you are more suitable to be a nurse or a vet.
I think mine came out with interior designer. Anyway these are the lozenges. Who knows what the questions are, some are filled in and some are blank. Hmm!
Picture 2 is me selling lozenge and others at a Christmas market in Malvern. I have done the last of these markets now, and I'm quite glad about it they were too cold!

No comments: